Spanish and other world languages are important because many of us need to broaden our horizons and address the multicultural and multinational aspects in an increasingly smaller world.
Learning a new language is challenging but you can be successful with constant interaction with the language. It is essential that you try to speak Spanish from the first day. Making this effort is key to your success in this class.
- learn an extensive pool of vocabulary
- learn to read and write effectively
- learn to speak functionally with proper pronunciation
- learn how to understand various authentic texts
- learn cultural and geographical aspects of the Spanish speaking world